SignWriting List
April 28, 2016

Hello Rafa, Jorge Rodrigues and Jorge Pinto, and Yair Rand -

Thank you for your feedback, Rafa and Jorge Rodrigues -

Rafa - Happy to know that you feel it is a good result ;-)

Jorge Rodrigues - I understand about your worry about the letter "P". It is a very hard position. The white palm means the palm is facing the chest and the three fingers are pointing to the side. I see in your writing you pointed the fingers down...If you want that we could create a second FingerSpeller keyboard...Can you accept the way we have it at the moment?

Jorge Pinto has not told us his opinon yet ;-)

Please all of you, go to the Portuguese SignPuddle Dictionary:

http://www.signbank.org/signpuddle2.0/index.php?ui=12&sgn=33

and click on the icon on the left called "FingerSpeller" and test the way it is working right now...and write again with your feedback...

Yair...regarding the Portuguese Fingerspelling in the Rand Keyboard, can you take the fingerspelling decisions from the FingerSpeller program in SignPuddle Online which Steve recently did for us, and install them on the RAND Keyboard? Once we have that, we can start writing articles in the Portuguese Sign Language Wikipedia ;-)

Val ;-)