SignWriting List
April 1, 2016

Thank you, Kim, for displaying your SignWriting work at the American Sign Language annual festival:

Kim Shaw's Work with SignWriting
http://www.signwriting.org/usa/massachusetts/

... and thank you for noticing the new articles in the ASL Wikipedia...

There are 4 new ASL articles in the ASL Wikipedia:

"Elon Musk", written in ASL by Jason Nesmith
https://incubator.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wp/ase/AS14a20S1dc20S17620S11920S18d20S11520S20320S14020M512x550S14a20496x451S1dc20488x470S17620496x504S11920490x524_M515x556S18d20495x444S11520500x473S20320500x507S14020486x526

"3-D Printers", written in ASL by Jason Nesmith
https://incubator.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wp/ase/M540x546S11e20461x455S10320515x455S26506492x465S15d3a499x527S1eb21513x512S22114496x511S22a04522x492

"Star Wars", written in ASL by Jason Nesmith
https://incubator.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wp/ase/M510x546S20320495x455S1fb20495x474S1f720490x497S11a20495x516_M511x551S18620493x450S1f720489x483S11a20494x502S20320494x536

"Social Security", written in ASL by Natasha Escalada-Westland
https://incubator.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wp/ase/M508x517S20320493x483S20320493x502

Thank you to everyone - and Kim - tell us how it goes at the ASL Festival today - looking forward to learning more -

Val ;-)

-------