Hello Charles and everyone:
Thank you for asking! Harris Communications, a site I recommond, carries my book. Otherwise, you can go to Baker & Taylor, Ingrams, Amazon.com  (including ), and other ordinary distributors.
Best,
Kim

On Apr 1, 2016 9:23 AM, "Charles Butler" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
I want a copy of Handful of Spells - how does one get one.

Charles Butler [log in to unmask] 240-764-5748 Clear writing moves business forward.

From: Kimberley Shaw <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Friday, April 1, 2016 8:24 AM
Subject: Bringing written Sign Language to the ASL festival in Boston

Hello SignWriters:
here in Boston, we have an annual festival of American Sign Language which takes place at Northeastern University. I'll be there showing off my ASL-themed novel, "A Handful of Spells" (isbn 9781939113283), but will also have copies of the SignWritten "ASL Story Book" from 2005 -- yeah, that was a while ago! And I will also bring printouts from the wikipedia page about SignWriting, am so glad people are adding so much to the Signed Languages represented there!
If any of you happen to be in the area, I will have a vendor table there, from 3pm. and the evening performance at 7pm is lots of fun, showcasing ASL storytellers of all ages from the Deaf community.
So now I'm schlepping around 14 copies of "Handful of Spells", 5 of "ASL Story Book",  lots of cards and pamphlets, 9 rubber bats, a slateboard in case of communication breakdowns, and a toy cat. Hope to see some of you there!
Best,
Kim