Hello,

thank you to your all and sorry for not writing back sooner.
We were thinking of writing it this way, but I concerned it as not correct writing since, that arrows are designed only for "hand" movement, not arm. So since threre is  no other way, I can accept it ;)

Actually we are working on multilingual dictionary dictio.info, at University in Brno (Masaryk University), that involves now czech and CZJ (Czech Sign Language).
Now it is set of two stand-alone explanatory dictionaries - czech in written czech, and CZJ in CZJ videorecorded. Both dictionaries are connected via translations, and we like to add more languages in the future.

SL part of dictionary uses SignWriting for searching and also for helping people with orientation in the lists of entries (sear results).
I like to have also explanation and examples of use written in SignWriting too, in the future, that helps searching among the video files.
If you are interested, I can explain it more.

I am still teaching SignWriting here at university for forth year. Every year we have 5 to 10 students, that has to write some text in SW, so every semester we get new parts of some stories writtten in SW. I hope that students are still more interested in SW.

Have a nice day.
Honza, CZ