SignWriting List
May 24, 2016

I have started a new Playlist in YouTube called:

SignWriting Videos Around the World
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLtucu7rJajwbXaj53Bibi8QQbEIT2J-P2

As I find more videos on YouTube that are about or include SignWriting, I place them in this Playlist...There are so many, I have barely begun to find them all!

What an honor and pleasure it is to see the beautiful work done around the world -

THANK YOU to everyone -

Val ;-)