May 10, 2016

Dear SignWriting List -

The SignWriting YouTube Channel has been updated recently. All 52 presentations at the SignWriting Symposium 2015 and 2014 are now cut into individual videos, and are available for viewing on YouTube and on the Symposium Presentation Web Pages. Many thanks to the presenters in 2014 and 2015!

The videos are grouped into Playlists on YouTube. Here are the links:

SignWriting YouTube Channel
https://www.youtube.com/SignWriting <https://www.youtube.com/SignWriting>

Playlist: SignWriting Symposium 2015
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLtucu7rJajwZA0DvomgBgiLmP7C0kAyti <https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLtucu7rJajwZA0DvomgBgiLmP7C0kAyti>

Playlist: SignWriting Symposium 2014 Day 1
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLtucu7rJajwY6v9_Dl8eMjKp1t4KCtlz- <https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLtucu7rJajwY6v9_Dl8eMjKp1t4KCtlz->

Playlist: SignWriting Symposium 2014 Day 2
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLtucu7rJajwYHhp3Qdj8pRGqu5eGlySBj <https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLtucu7rJajwYHhp3Qdj8pRGqu5eGlySBj>

Playlist: SignWriting Symposium 2014 Day 3
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLtucu7rJajwb13wmHxwSWzu6ROP3szPPC <https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLtucu7rJajwb13wmHxwSWzu6ROP3szPPC>

Playlist: SignWriting Symposium 2014 Day 4
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLtucu7rJajwbpZEDSUvhyffZzroJ3YK26 <https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLtucu7rJajwbpZEDSUvhyffZzroJ3YK26>

When the 2016 Symposium is completed, the videos from 2016 will be placed in a Playlist too ;-)

It appears we will definitely have 12 presentations in 2016 and I look forward to telling you about the new presentations soon...

Thanks again to all the presenters at the Symposium!