June 25, 2016

Hello Steve!
Thank you for informing us about your presentation at the Unicode Technical Committee August 2-5, 2016. The slides are excellent and I see you referenced our new presentations at the SignWriting Symposium, that will be presented in July - just a few weeks away - July 18-21st.

I am busily preparing the Presentation Web Pages right now for the 12 new presentations - I look forward to sharing these with all of you soon -

So many exciting events happening!

Val ;-)