Hi Val,
     Yes it is exciting to be able to use the tools that have been created.
Hi All,
Sorry for the link not working.  I guess I didn't get it into the email
exactly as I had tested it.

He is the link to the Honduras Sign Anki
<http://www.signwriterstudio.com/download/Diccionario%20Se%C3%B1as%20Honduras%20Septiembre%202015.apkg>file
again.
http://www.signwriterstudio.com/download/Diccionario%20Se%C3%B1as%20Honduras%20Septiembre%202015.apkg

Jonathan