SignWriting List
June 16, 2016

Yes, Erika, congratulations! I second that! ;-)

Beautiful book...

On Jun 16, 2016, at 9:11 AM, Ingvild Roald <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Congratulations,

looking forward to reading the first chapert, and hopefully more,

Ingvild

Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2016 17:19:02 -0400
From: [log in to unmask]
Subject: new book based on research with signers in Nepal
To: [log in to unmask]

Dear all,

Iím writing because you may be interested in my new book, Signing and Belonging in Nepal. It doesn't feature SignWriting in the text itself, unfortunately, but the analyses on which the book was based were grounded in transcription using the system!

Here are links to read more:

You can also preview the first chapter here: http://gupress.gallaudet.edu/excerpts/SABIN.pdf

All best,
Erika Hoffmann-Dilloway