June 17, 2016

Hello Erika and everyone!

I posted the information about your new book, Erika, on your Presentation 28 web page. It is right below your Abstract, so scroll down.

Erika Hoffmann's Presentation 28 at the SignWriting Symposium
http://www.signwriting.org/symposium/presentation0028.html#abstract

It is such a beautiful book. Congratulations once again!

Val ;-)