Hello,

this Evensun company,there is a professional Outdoor furniture manufacturer with 18 years’s experience.so we want to avail ourselves of opportunity establishing business relation with you. furniture sale now on we have many high quality and cheap swing chair in our stock from china In June.

that have a good discount price and the most competitive price of $80 /set. if you want to know more about our product.by the way Email me or just call me directly. Thank you! Enclosed you will find our NEW Stock price list.

Ivy shar Product Manager

T. +86 571 889 190 80 F. +86 571 888 110 93

Email: [log in to unmask]

Skype: evensun9

HangZhou, China. 310012.

www.outdoorrattan-furniture.com