Good morning André

I asked our technical team about this and you will hear from me...

All best

Stefan

Hi Stefan,

When I edited a sign for BÉBÉ (BABY) from SignPuddle, I only deleted a contact symbol.  I had already added it to the LSQ dictionary last Friday.  Look at the first sign for BÉBÉ.  Click here on: http://www.signbank.org/signpuddle2.0/searchword.php?ui=4&sgn=47&sid=49,3057&sTrm=b%C3%A9b%C3%A9&type=any&sTxt=&sSrc=&

Then, using the Delegs program, I typed "bébé".  The contact symbol for BÉBÉ (the old sign) still appears It seems that the LSQ Delegs Editor is still blocking many new signs.

I did check the new signs from the LSQ dictionary in SignPuddle.  I tried to type "bébé" into the translate box.  It worked well because the contact symbol for BÉBÉ did not appear.

You will type "bébé" in the LSQ Delegs editor. Click here on:

http://www.delegs.com/delegseditor/?locale=fr&signlocale=lsq

You will notice that the contact symbol for BÉBÉ appears

Best Regards,

André

Hi

Stefan,

When I edited

a sign

for BÉBÉ (BABY) from Sign Puddle, I only deleted a contact

symbol, and I

already saved it on the LSQ dictionary last Friday.  Look at the first sign for

BÉBÉ.  Click here on

http://www.signbank.org/signpuddle2.0/searchword.php?ui=4&sgn=47&sid=49,3057&sTrm=b%C3%A9b%C3%A9&type=any&sTxt=&sSrc=&

Then, using a

Delegs

program, I typed bébé.  It

still appeared

a contact symbol for BÉBÉ (old sign). It seems that the

LSQ Delegs Editor

blocked many new signs.

I did check

new signs

from the LSQ dictionary Sign Puddle.

tried to type bébé in tranlate box.

It

worked well because it did not appear the contact symbol for

BÉBÉ.

request you to

check the sign for BÉBÉBÉ.

You will type

bébé in the LSQ Delegs editor. Click here on

http://www.delegs.com/delegseditor/?locale=fr&signlocale=lsq

You will

notice that

it appears a contact symbol for BÉBÉ.

But, it does not appear it in the LSQ dictionary Sign

Puddle.

Best Regards,

André

think positive - think steps - think future