Hi SignWriting List,

I'm pleased to announce the new Sutton SignWriting Project on Github.
* https://slevinski.github.io/SuttonSignWriting/  (HTML version)
* https://github.com/Slevinski/SuttonSignWriting/  (Github Repo)

The Sutton SignWriting Project is designed for the internet community
and includes TrueType Fonts, Scalar Vector Graphics, HTML, CSS, and
JavaScript Functions. The projects combines all of the information and
resources needed for developers to get started with Sutton SignWriting.

The project includes the new Sutton SignWriting Fonts , an updated
revision of the SignWriting 2010 fonts which fixes the appearance and
size for some of the symbols.

It also contains an HTML version of my new Internet Draft:
* https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-slevinski-formal-signwriting/

Regards,
-Steve