Hi Val and SW List,

No worries.  The server is fine.  We caught the hack attempt the day it
happened and locked it down.  Unfortunately, I was away traveling when
it happened.

I've been working with the support team and there's nothing to worry
about.  We're currently restoring a subsystem from backups and the
server will be back to normal soon.

Regards,
-Steve