Hi

Nice day!
Here is Priscilla, a sales manager of X-Raypad Technology Inc.
We are a professional gaming mouse pad manufacturer over 13 years, many of LAN gaming center to custom mouse pads from our company.

The key point for a professional LAN Center is provides a comfortable and friendly environment to players. Not only offering the latest and comprehensive games, but it should have full services and high configuration of the hardware. Sure, the gaming mouse pad must very nice.

It is generally known that the requests of speed for different games are much difference. We offer same design printing with different surfaces to custom in an order. It can meet your any needs.
X-RayPad offers supper large and all different kinds of mouse pad for custom. Your any size, any image printing, many options in shape, thickness, surface, material and edge treatment all in customization. we have also excellent engineering and design team, we offer one-stop service for custom items globally (start from one concept to finish products at your hand).

Custom mouse pads any size just you needs or get wholesale price from us, just contact me.

Best regards.

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Xraypadofficial/

P2016-12-08 5:07:240