December 11, 2016

I join Steve in saying welcome to the SignWriting List!

How are you learning SignWriting? Are you learning in a school? or on the internet?

We look forward to reading more messages from you -

Attached are our name signs written in SignWriting...

What is your name sign? Write it in SignWriting using SignPuddle.org and post it to the List ;-)

www.signwriting.org

Steve Slevinski
www.signpuddle.org