On Jan 2, 2017, at 8:37 AM, Rafaela Silva <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Hello to everyone!!

What a lovely picture :)

Wish you all a very happy new year.

Hugs,
Rafa

De: SignWriting List: Read and Write Sign Languages <[log in to unmask]> em nome de Erika Hoffmann <[log in to unmask]>
Enviado: 2 de janeiro de 2017 15:54
Para: [log in to unmask]
Assunto: Re: Happy New Year 2017!

Great photo! Happy New Year to you all!!

Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 2, 2017, at 10:40 AM, Natasha Escalada-Westland <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

So lovely to see your family!  Thank you Val!

Natasha Escalada-Westland

On Sun, Jan 1, 2017 at 9:37 AM, Tini Pel <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Oh Valerie, that is absolutely beautiful !!!!! thank you for the enjoyment seeing your family in that picture in front of such a beautiful setting.
Yes, may you all have a peaceful, healthy and happy 2017, from both of us.

Henk and Tini.