Dear Valerie and all
How are you? It has been a long time since I haven't wrote to the group... I took a very long maternity leave (twins!) and now I'm just restarting SL research

I would like to know if someone has tried to use SW unicode font in ELAN ("electronic language annotator"... a tool for linguistic annotation that is very used in SL linguistics research... see https://tla.mpi.nl/tools/tla-tools/elan/).
Does it work (with iOS and/or Windows)? Are there some visualisation problems? Do you think they are solvable? Everything you can tell will be fine...
We are doing a mini-survey about use of unicode systems for SL in linguistics annotation tools...

As usual, sorry for my english 😳

Thanks a lot

Claudia