I have been successfully able to use signwriting .png graphics in Socrative, a testing program for assembling multiple choice, yes/no, and short answer questions. The discussion field at the top takes graphics so I am using to assemble the classes for the Teaching as Research Project I'm doing for Howard University School of Education.

Charles Butler [log in to unmask] 240-764-5748 Clear writing moves business forward.