SignWriting List
January 15, 2017

Hello SignWriting List!

On Facebook, I have reserved my Facebook page for SignWriting postings. And there are many Brazilian writers (over 1000) who have joined to view them. You can join too. It is not just Brazilian, but postings on SignWriting are welcome all over the world. Just ask to be my "friend". Go to:

http://facebook.com/SignWriting

or write to me with the postings you want to post and I will post them for you...

The Facebook SignWriting postings are frequent. Times have changed and social media seems to be diluting the focus of the SignWriting List...

So I will try to post some of the Facebook postings here on the SignWriting List too. Here is one of the most recent:

https://www.facebook.com/mauricio.barreto.77/videos/1235024403245416/

See you on Facebook!