May I ask, Daniel, are you French-speaking? and do you prefer books in French or English? Because as I told you, I need to post André's translation, and there are already some books online that you can download in French. Have you seen this page?

Yes, but I'm as comfortable in English. It's the ASL that trips me up, it's sometimes hard to visualize the example. But sometimes it the same or quite alike LSQ.

Still overall it's very understandable.

I'm looking forward to the new software!