Beautiful cards Stefan!
Happy Birthday dear Valerie!!!

On Wed, Feb 22, 2017 at 6:25 AM, Stefan Woehrmann <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Hi Valerie and hi to all SignWriting fans all over the world....and I know that there are so many of them

Same procedure as every year ---- big smile.

Let us celebrate!

Today is Valerie`s birthday I want to wish you, Valerie, all the best !!

Today is a wonderful day!

 TODAY is your day, and thank you, for all you do for the world …for your family …for your friends .....  Thanks for your ingenious invention …for your wonderful tutorials   ...  for your generosity to share your ideas with us…and for your friendship ;-)

I  have created quite a lot of cards and animations over the years, but today is a wonderful opportunity to create another Happy Birthday card just for YOU Valerie.

So many people around the world will share feelings of gratitude towards you for your never ending patience, respect, strenghth, optimism, humor, ....

All best

Inline-Bild 1

--
think positive - think steps - think future

Erika Hoffmann-Dilloway
Associate Professor and Chair
Department of Anthropology
Oberlin College