SignWriting List
February 22, 2017

Hello Stefan!
I am SO glad to hear from you! I have been writing private emails to you several times, hoping to hear from you. I was thinking of telephoning you in Germany, just to make sure you are OK. So this email tells me that good news ;-)

It has been a very long time since we have heard from you...Has your email changed? Write to me when you can...

And of course THANK YOU once again for your birthday wishes. You are a wonderful friend and co-worker and I feel very fortunate that we met each other on the internet so many years ago. Your remarkable work with SignWriting and your Deaf students at the Osnabrück School for the Deaf in Germany is a major part of SignWriting history.

So thank you for all you have done for writing sign languages and Mouth Movements for decades...Your development of a way to write Mouth Movements and Speech is groundbreaking.

For those interested in Stefan's work, there are many links on the web. I will write a second email as a tribute to Stefan, with his links - see next message later today.

Meanwhile, thank you Stefan for your BEAUTIFUL photography and art work, and for the SignWriting messages on these cards - I am so blessed to be showered with such beautiful cards -

I LOVE THESE CARDS!