SignWriting List
February 7, 2017

On Feb 7, 2017, at 11:21 AM, Gérison Kézio <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Dear Valerie Sutton
Thanks for helping me out at the event. I am very happy with your sympathy and dedication.
Thank you very much
Gérison Kézio

-------------

Hello Professor Gérison Kézio:
You are very welcome! We are delighted to welcome you as a new member of our SignWriting List, and also, we thank you, for inviting me and Adam Frost to present SignWriting at your exciting event, the First International Congress of Languages of the Federal University of Maranhão, Brazil (UFMA), on August 23, 24 and 25, 2017. I feel very honored to be invited to present, and although I cannot attend for health reasons, I am delighted that Professor Adam Frost can present SignWriting at the Congress. I believe there will be many from Brazil coming to your important Congress. Thank you, Professor Kézio, for making this all possible...  See http://iconil.com.br/

SignWriting
Read & Write Sign Languages
http://www.SignWriting.org

SignWriting List