Seeking anyone using expressive lessons in teaching SignWriting. I am creating lessons for Howard University School of Divinity and my lessons are videotaped over my shoulder so what a person writes is what they see on their own hands. I need to do a literature review, and though I have plenty of tapes and signwriting expressively, I have no example of expressive lessons other than single hands.

Charles Butler [log in to unmask] 240-764-5748 Clear writing moves business forward.