These lessons are a start and I can use them specifically for the follow-up of the class. I am hoping that someone from Brazil, Spain, or Norway might have videos that are written expressively so that I have more than one source than the author's lessons that are being used in a classroom. Your lessons are wonderful, I'm just trying to do a review of multiple users of the system producing videos expressively.
I remembered these in my construction of my classes to keep things simple and incorporate a signer video'd from the shoulder.   Charles Butler [log in to unmask] 240-764-5748 Clear writing moves business forward.

      From: Valerie Sutton <[log in to unmask]>
 To: [log in to unmask]
 Sent: Monday, May 15, 2017 7:56 PM
 Subject: Re: Greetings

SignWriting List
May 15, 2017

Hello Charles!
Congratulations on your many successes ;-)

Regarding teaching SignWriting with diagrams from the Expressive Viewpoint, we have a few more than only hands...but not many...Here are some...

1. Download the Lessons in SignWriting Textbook from 2014:

Lessons in SignWriting 2014:
http://www.signwriting.org/archive/docs2/sw0116-Lessons-SignWriting.pdf

2. Look at numbered pages: 94, 96, 97, 99, 103-105, 118, 121, 123, 131, 200 etc...

These are actually old pages that we all have seen 1000 times, but as you can see I tried to place illustrations of the hands from the expressive point of view and blended those illustrations with SignWriting arrows ;-)

Hope that helps -