SignWriting List
May 1st, 2017

Hello Maureen!
Thank you for this message and for your interest in posting the SignWriting links on your Facebook pages.

I went to your web site:

Practice Makes Perfect by Maureen
https://www.practicemakesperfect.org.uk

and I clicked on the link for Facebook in the upper right corner of your web site home page. That worked!

I submitted the links for your approval to post in the Facebook page: "Practice Makes Perfect (closed)"

and I asked to join your "Practice Makes Perfect (open) Facebook page.

Look forward to being in more communication -

Val ;-)