Hi SignWriting List,

Lots of exciting developments.  Unfortunately, the SignWriting List software is misbehaving and we are having trouble with tech support for Valencia College.

I recently created a Sutton SignWriting group on Facebook.  Please join the group to stay informed about all of the new developments and to share your own experiences.
* https://www.facebook.com/groups/SuttonSignWriting/

Alternatively, you can use email to post to the Sutton SignWriting group.

We'll continue to try and fix the SignWriting List, but we hope that you'll consider using the new Facebook group.

Please email, view, or join the Sutton SignWriting group.
* https://www.facebook.com/groups/SuttonSignWriting/

-Steve