Looks like we got it, but can’t post from personal email server? Must use the listserv server until a setting is figured out?

Adam

On Aug 3, 2017, at 1:34 PM, Valerie Sutton <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Hello SignWriting List!

The SignWriting List is having some technical difficulties. Please tell us if you received this message.

I have so many good things to share with you about SignWriting, so I hope this works ...