Dear Stefan,
I'm sure you've laid the foundation for something real big! Thank you for your tireless work and everything else!
Torsten

Am 24.10.17 um 19:38 schrieb Valerie Sutton:
[log in to unmask]"> SignWriting List
October 24, 2017

Stefan Wöhrmann is a brilliant teacher of Deaf children, who is also an author, psychologist, artist, animator and of course most important to this List, Stefan is an expert in SignWriting, and also writing mouth movements. Stefan developed a new way to use SignWriting, expanding the writing system to write the details of mouth movements, which has been an important tool for teaching Deaf people how to articulate speech. We call it "Wöhrmann's SpeechWriting" in English, and it is called "Mundbildschrift" in German.

Although Stefan is retired now, his work will live on for generations because he is a pioneer in Deaf Education and his new ideas and good deeds and outstanding educational materials, including new software developed in Hamburg, called DELEGS, are used everyday by educators and signers around the world.

Here are some links to Stefan's work .... this is only a small list of links and I look forward to providing more information over time...

Stefan Wöhrmann, Teacher of Deaf Children, Inventor, Author, Artist

Presentations at the SignWriting Symposium 2014
http://www.signwriting.org/symposium/presentation0002.html
http://www.signwriting.org/symposium/presentation0012.html

Presentations at the SignWriting Symposium 2015
http://www.signwriting.org/symposium/presentation0044.html

SignWriting in Germany
http://www.signwriting.org/germany/

GebaerdenSchrift
http://www.gebaerdenschrift.de

Stefan's Animated SignWriting
http://www.movementwriting.org/animation/

Mundbilder in der GebärdenSchrift
http://www.signwriting.org/symposium/archive/sws0002_02_Mundbilder_in_SignWriting_and_Spelling_rules.pdf

Handbuch zur GeärdenSchrift Textbook
https://www.amazon.de/Handbuch-zur-Gebärdenschrift-Stefan-Wöhrmann/dp/3980900428

DELEGS Software for SignWriting Dictionaries
http://delegs.de
http://www.signbank.org/delegs.html

and so much more...

THANK YOU, Stefan!