André

De : Valerie Sutton <[log in to unmask]>
Répondre à : "SignWriting List: Read and Write Sign Languages" <[log in to unmask]>
Date : Sun, 15 Oct 2017 12:38:53 -0700
À : <[log in to unmask]>
Objet : Re: SW hand symbols

SignWriting List
October 15, 2017

Hello André!

The SignWriting ISWA 2010 Handshapes Videos are located under SignWriting Lessons at this link:

http://www.signwriting.org/lessons/iswa/

Click on a Symbol Group, for example, on the first group, and it will take you to the videos for that group:

Hand Symbols Group 1
http://www.signwriting.org/lessons/iswa/group01/

then click on the hand symbol you want, such as the first one, the Index Finger:

Index Finger
http://www.signwriting.org/lessons/iswa/group01/01-01-001-01.html

and then follow the navigation arrows to go to the next hand symbol and so forth...

These videos only show basic positions but they do not show how actual signs are written with the symbols, because there is much flexibility when writing too...and a simple video cannot show all the possible variations...

There are also textbooks free for download online as you know:

SignWriting Hand Symbols Manual for the ISWA 2010
http://www.signwriting.org/lessons/books/index.html#ISWAHands

ENJOY!

Val ;-)