Hello Stefan,

there is one student, who is interested in SignWriting usage in primary school in general. As you are employed at primary school in Germany, I recommended her to discuss this topic with you.
She has not got any respond from you, that is why I try this channel.

Maybe in the list are more people that work at primary schools. If you are free at sharing your experiences, please let me know.
It will be very helpful.

Thank you all.
Honza, CZ