It works :-)

Dne 13. 10. 2017 20:14 napsal uživatel "Daniel Woodfork" <[log in to unmask]>:
I can confirm also. Glad it's back online!

Daniel Woodfork.

On Fri, Oct 13, 2017 at 9:38 AM, Valerie Sutton
SignWriting List
October 13, 2017

Dear SignWriting List Members:

As you know, the SignWriting List has not been working since early summer, 2017, but now we understand that it has been fixed by Valencia College.

Many thanks to the Valencia College tech support team ;-)

If you get this message, please answer to the SignWriting List to tell us -

Many thanks!