André

De : Valerie Sutton <[log in to unmask]>
Répondre à : "SignWriting List: Read and Write Sign Languages" <[log in to unmask]>
Date : Sun, 05 Nov 2017 16:41:19 -0800
À : <[log in to unmask]>
Objet : Re: Feel free to ask questions anytime!

SignWriting List
November 5, 2017

Hello André -
Thank you for this question. SignWriter Studio Quick Editor has a keyboard. It is web based. It is not inside Microsoft Word. It works with SignMaker 2015.

Tomorrow I will find the link to the new QuickEditor and post it here on the SignWriting List. It is brand new software and needs to be tested... I will write again tomorrow with the link to the QuickEditor...

Meanwhile, have you ever tried SignMaker 2015, André?

Here are the links:

SignMaker 2015
http://www.signbank.org/signmaker.html

Country Dictionaries for SignMaker 2015
http://www.signbank.org/signmaker.html#dictionaries

SignMaker 2015 is based on the data in SignPuddle Online, but the User Interface works a little differently...

SignMaker 2015 Quebec Sign Language Dictionary
http://www.signbank.org/signmaker/#?ui=fr&dictionary=fcs

Val ;-)