November 7, 2017

Hello Vanessa!
I hope this lesson "Writing Circular Movement" answered your question? It was answered in three emails. I need to cut the lessons into multiple parts because the SW List software does better with only one diagram at a time.

You can read all the emails in the SW List Archives anytime:

SignWriting List Archives
http://listserv.valenciacollege.edu/cgi-bin/wa?A0=SW-L

Do you have more questions? Feel free to ask -

Val ;-)