I got it. I found SignWriting for fishing. Thanks!!

<)))))0>
AD

On Nov 5, 2017 5:31 PM, "Valerie Sutton" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
SignWriting List
November 5, 2017

Hello Alan -
Thank you for your question below...

Let's start with SignPuddle Online software. To search "Word to Sign", follow these steps:

1. Go to the ASL Dictionary:
http://www.signbank.org/signpuddle2.0/index.php?ui=1&sgn=4

2. Click on the Search by Words button top left:

3. Write the word you are searching for, in the search fields and push the Search Button.

4. The word will show up below and then click on the word and it shows you the SignWriting for that entry....

Try that and ask questions some more...you will learn this pretty fast ;-)