November 7, 2017

No worries, Alan - You are already a member of the SignWriting List, and this message must be connected to an old request.

Just ignore it. Let it go.

You are successfully posting messages to the SignWriting List - so welcome as one of our new members!

Val ;-)

PS. Can you write your Sign Name in SignWriting for us and post it to our SignWriting List? Try writing your Sign Name in SignPuddle for us...

-----