Lindo! Pena que ainda não entendo bem...

(beautifull! Sorry but I don't understand yet...)

Blanche Ferreira
21-99975-6600

December 29, 2017

Thank you, Ebson Gomes, for the very beautiful Happy New Year's Card in LIBRAS, and thank you for your well wishes!

Also to Sonia Messerschimidt, thank you for your message -

And Happy New year everyone on the SignWriting List!

2018 will be a great year of renewed hope and committment for writing the world's sign languages -

Thank you for sharing 2017 with me - Val ;-)