From: Valerie Sutton <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Thursday, January 4, 2018 2:40 PM
Subject: Re: Bilingualism and SignWriting

SignWriting List
January 4, 2018

Hi Cherie!
Oh, you have already done very important work on this subject...for years...as a teacher of Deaf students at a Deaf school, teaching science and so forth, and I remember you wrote papers proposing that SignWriting be used in Deaf Education, so you have been a pioneer on this subject already...and thank you for that... I will look later for your papers you sent me and I remember it was important work.

And then of course your contribution to signwritten literature in ASL, such as the Cat in the Hat, is testimony to your work...

Cat in the Hat in ASL by Cherie Wren

Cat in the Hat is very popular -

Regarding the cost of getting a Masters Degree - are there no student loans any longer? Tell us more about what school you want to do the study in...

Val ;-)

--------