Hi everyone,  I have a sign in our SignTyp project that shows the hands tilted down, backs up with fingers lower than the heel of the palm.  Here is the screengrab from the video:

Screen Clipping

How would you write this orientation to show that the fingers are lower than the wrist?  For this sign EGG, it means that the uncooked eggs are spreading out, falling down and kind of splattering all over.  If the hands were straight out, I don’t think it would have the same meaning, so I want to have the orientation show that if possible.

Thank you!

Rachel