Thanks for the screen shot. I do find the discussion most interesting as rotations are always a challenge to discuss. The axis of motion helps one understand. Is it up and down (double) or in and out (single). Thanks. There is often debate as to what one is drawing, the pinky or the thumb, and for me, that is almost an internal thought process of what do I feel is easier to read in writing-both are happening.  Charles Butler [log in to unmask] 240-764-5748 Clear writing moves business forward.