If SUITCASE is signed similarly to what it is in ASL, it is a tricky one with just the hand symbol alone. That is why it really should have an arm line to make it more clear. Here is how I would write it.

As far as what the symbol that you asked means, here is an image my hand taken from the hands symbol book that can be found in Lessons on the website.

Adam