June 6, 2018

Hello SignWriting List!
I received this question, and below is my answer - Feel free to ask questions any time ;-)

On Jun 6, 2018, at 5:39 AM:

Hello,

I am trying to find what symbol I would use for the "MM" Mouth morpheme. I can't seem to find a document with the facial expression symbols and a description of what they mean. Do you have one?

-------------

Hello -
Great to hear from you. Thank you for this question.

1. Download page:
http://www.signwriting.org/lessons/books/index.html#LessonsSW

2. Lessons in SignWriting Textbook can be downloaded here:
http://www.signwriting.org/archive/docs2/sw0116-Lessons-SignWriting.pdf

3. On page 157 in the Lessons in SignWriting Textbook (numbered page 157) there is a chapter on Facial Expressions.

4. On the web: Specifics to writing the MM Mouth morpheme:
http://www.signwriting.org/lessons/grammar/adverbs01.html
Through
http://www.signwriting.org/lessons/grammar/adverbs09.html

Hope this helps ;-)