SignWriting List
June 29, 2018

Hello Charles!
This is fantastic. Thank you for attaching the document, Part 1.

It looks amazing and a great deal of work. I like the visual nature of the document - the photos are wonderful!

Do you want me to post it on the SignWriting Web Site in the Lessons area? ....or do you want to wait for the other sections? Congratulations on this new publication. We are blessed that you have taken the time to write another book on SignWriting...

And to our SignWriting List members...

...all books, dissertations, software and educational materials on SignWriting from around the world are welcome, in all languages... Send them to us and we can post them on the SignWriting web site to share with others ....