----------

On Jun 29, 2018, at 10:21 AM, Charles Butler <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

I am developing a series of lessons for a class at Howard based on EXPRESSIVE videos and Photographs. The photos are all of hands from EXPRESSIVE (like teaching knitting) so that the SignWriting does not have to be flipped in the person's mind from a RECEPTIVE photo or instruction to an Expressive writing. Here is lesson 1, tell me what you think.

Charles Butler [log in to unmask] 240-764-5748 Clear writing moves business forward.