Any way to get feedback, I am still waiting for students and Gallaudet does not give any positive help at all. That's why I'm offering it at Howard. I have had a great deal of fun making the photos. I'm offering as a course, and would be glad to get referrals from the SignWriting list. I will only post one lesson free. When I was doing my original Teaching as Research Project this was the challenge. All of the videos, including on signwriting.org are in receptive, so I had to do all the photos from scratch. The ones that are not, in signbank, are all moving so I couldn't copy them but had to make them myself as needed. I'm having fun, but I may take a different take as I get feedback from students. It's sort of a game that I'm creating called HOLMES to help people learn sign language and signwriting at the same time.  Charles Butler [log in to unmask] 240-764-5748 Clear writing moves business forward.