June 6, 2018

Hello SignWriting List!
I received this question, and below is my answer - Feel free to ask questions any time ;-)

>> On Jun 6, 2018, at 5:39 AM:
>
>> Hello,
>>
>> I am trying to find what symbol I would use for the "MM" Mouth morpheme. I can't seem to find a document with the facial expression symbols and a description of what they mean. Do you have one?

-------------

Hello -
Great to hear from you. Thank you for this question.

1. Download page:
http://www.signwriting.org/lessons/books/index.html#LessonsSW <http://www.signwriting.org/lessons/books/index.html#LessonsSW>

2. Lessons in SignWriting Textbook can be downloaded here:
http://www.signwriting.org/archive/docs2/sw0116-Lessons-SignWriting.pdf <http://www.signwriting.org/archive/docs2/sw0116-Lessons-SignWriting.pdf>

3. On page 157 in the Lessons in SignWriting Textbook (numbered page 157) there is a chapter on Facial Expressions.

4. On the web: Specifics to writing the MM Mouth morpheme:
http://www.signwriting.org/lessons/grammar/adverbs01.html <http://www.signwriting.org/lessons/grammar/adverbs01.html>
Through
http://www.signwriting.org/lessons/grammar/adverbs09.html <http://www.signwriting.org/lessons/grammar/adverbs09.html>

Hope this helps ;-)