Hi Val and SignWriting List,

Here is my report for Friday, September 21st, 2018.  This is report 3 of 17.

This week I put together a short presentation about the SignPuddle 3 Alpha Release.
https://www.slideshare.net/StephenSlevinski/signpuddle-3-alpha-release

This week, I was working on the PocketPuddle v3.  The new version is compatible with Windows, Linux, and Mac.  Setup instructions are available online.
* http://signpuddle.com/system

I have ten new PocketPuddles I can create, so if any group or event has any interest in receiving the next batch of PocketPuddles, please let me know.

This week, I improved the SignPuddle 3 structure and documentation.
- General Introduction
  * http://signpuddle.com/

- Development Tools
  * http://signpuddle.com/tools