Hello my dear friend of the SignWriting List :)

I've been wondering: whats the difference between the "dot and line" symbols for diagonal movements and the ones with the black marking on the extremities (like the ones attached in this message)? I've read that those are identical, but I saw on SignMaker 2017 that there is another name for it with the word "Between" in the description. So... Can someone help me with that?

Thanks a lot!
Fernando