Hi Steve,
Replying to your email in the hope of winning a PocketPuddle3 for work on the Maltese Sign Language dictionary..
Many thanks
Maria Galea

On Friday, 5 October 2018, Stephen Slevinski <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Hi Val and SignWriting List,

Here is my report for Friday, October 5th, 2018.  This is report 5 of 17.

I'm making excellent progress with SignPuddle 3.  The system design is solid and the project is coming together nicely.

Congratulations Dr Mohamed Abushaira of Saudi Arabia, the winner of this weeks drawing for a PocketPuddle 3 coming out later this year.  The first PocketPuddle 3 will be sent to Portugal and the second to Saudi Arabia.  I have 8 more available.  If you entered last week, I will carry over your request.  If you want to participate, reply to this message for a chance to win.

SignPuddle 2 currently hosts over 130 sign language collections for dictionaries and literature.  These collections will be available in SignPuddle 3, along with hundreds more.  Since the beginning of SignPuddle, we've had over 2,000 registered users across 60 different sign languages.

This week, I automated the translation process of the SignPuddle 3 user interface for the most commonly spoken languages.  The translations will need a manual cleanup by users of the various languages.  I should be able to show the interface translations next week.

Regards,
-Steve

http://SteveSlevinski.me
https://www.patreon.com/signwriting